So you know you’re expected to give a wedding speech… and already you’re in a state of panic! Or is this the beginning of sleepless nights? Giving a speech at a wedding or family event shouldn’t get in the way of enjoying the occasion to its fullest. It’s open to anyone who has to give a celebratory speech, not just at weddings. We can help you ease the stress and give your best performance – at least as far as the speech goes!
For most of us this is the part we want to get out of the way, over and done with as quickly as possible. But imagine if instead, you were really looking forward to speaking, everyone was really looking forward to hearing you, they loved listening to you and your words were remembered years later! We can help you make that happen.
In this Masterclass you’ll learn how to:
- Take charge of your emotions, anxiety and fear of speaking
- Create an authentic, engaging and entertaining speech for your guests
- Present it with confidence and speak from your heart
The day will comprise practical exercises and demonstrations to enable you to:
- Deal effectively with fear of public speaking (glossophobia)
- Clearly define your speech purpose (beyond the mandatory compliments to the bridesmaids, blah, blah, blah)
- Create a speech that will capture the hearts of your listeners – make them get the tissues out!
- Select content and stories that will capture and hold your audience’s attention throughout.
- Practice and present your speech and get feedback from your instructor and the group.
Follow up support is available either by email or video call if required. For details or to book a place on the next course please contact us.