We start where you are at
Whether you’re starting from scratch and have no idea where to begin, or you’re an experienced speaker wanting to improve your confidence and get your message across more effectively, we start with where you’re at. So we begin by defining who it is you’re going to be speaking to and what it is the purpose of your speech or presentation. What stands in your way of giving your talk? Is it fear or lack of confidence, are you simply looking for the most effective way of presenting your ideas and make the greatest impact on your audience? Whether it’s a one-off family event such as a wedding, or you’re in a position where you’re called upon to speak regularly to business colleagues or members of the public, we’re here to help you succeed.
We can help you with your fear of public speaking, construct a showcase presentation and deliver it in the best way possible.
You’ll learn how to:
Take charge of your anxieties and emotions and present with confidence
- Pre-speech nerves
- Recover from onstage freeze-up
Capture your audience and hold their attention from beginning to end
- Create an engaging opening;
- Select powerful stories that endorse your point
- Close with an ending that they will remember days after you’ve spoken
Build a rapport with your audience with non-verbal communication
- Visual, auditory, kinaesthetic, olfactory and gustatory modalities
- Use your stage area
- Rhetorical devices
Learn the secrets used by professional speakers
- Simple techniques that will give you the edge
- Authenticity: speak from your heart rather than your head
- Uncover naturally occuring humour
Bespoke package options to suit your needs and your budget
- One-to-One Coaching: single or series of sessions
- Face to face in Leicester; your business address or workplace
- Online/Video Call
- Email support: editing, suggestions and opportunities for improvement
- Leadership Team training workshops and seminars
- Goal-setting: what do you want to achieve in speaking terms (TEDX)?
- Where are you now in relation to your goals?
- Let’s get you from where you are to where you want to be
For more information on how we can help you present and communicate effectively with greater confidence please contact us.